Followers

Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Seemacrafts Brand new Digi's

Hi everyone i am so glad that you have taken the time to pop over to my blog. I do hope you will visit my challenge blog and leave a comment there as well as here . It would mean a lot to me . Well I am so excited to bring to you my knew Digital drawings page and am also really happy to share the news that I have reached a hundred likes already. and to celebrate i have launched a one of challenge where you could win five of my digi's all you have to do is comment on my other  blog http://seemacrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ or do an Easter project and you will be entered into a draw at the end of the month . here is a project I made using some of my digi's


So how was this made . Well firstly i folded card stock into three then used a spellbinder die cut and used my big shot to cut the holes in the middle i then used an  xcut to cutout strips of paper for the back and trimmed with a daisy cut i then used my martha stewart border punch to edge the top . i cut another die circle around one of my digi's and placed it in the center using fishing wire to attach the middle . I colored in the eggs as well as the rabbits and blinged the eggs up. The Eggs are also  one of my digi's  . I added the sentiment happy Easter using word wedding font and there you have my card .
thank you for stopping by

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely easter card.

Moira xx

Unknown said...

the card is so pretty and very fitting for the time of year. keep up the great work x

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute xxxx

Kate M said...

Lovely Easter card.
xx

Tracy said...

This is so pretty, love the digi xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous Easter card

Brawny x said...

Fab Easter card. X

Wendy said...

A very sweet Easter card! X

Sam K said...

So beautiful and such an adorable image too xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Seema.

gr karin

Diane said...

This is just too cute love the design.

Hugs Diane

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What adorable Bunny stamp. Great job, cheers, Holley