Followers

Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Book tag

Well this is my first blog on here (apart from my competition of course ) and I made a book mark that I did for a fabulous face book group called Mad crafty giggles and they have a fun daily one word challenge and guess what the word was: book mark . Any way this is how I made it .
As you can see I cut out two strips of card and then a lovely piece of mulberry paper in a contrasting colour . I then cut out a book shape free hand . I put the book on with my glue gun so it doesn't get squooshed  added a rose and some tassel. Then i turned it over and added 
 a corner piece so it will fit on the corner of pages . I hope you like it it is very simple and easy to make .  let me know what you think . i always love to here your comments .

11 comments:

Nikki said...

This is very pretty.
Good luck with the new blog x

pauline said...

Fabulous blog love the bookmark xxx

Kay said...

I love the new blog :D The bookmark is really nice. I love the worm....

Linda Simpson said...

Love the new blog and I am now following.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Loving the bookmark too :)

Unknown said...

Thankyou for sharing fab blog :) xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Very sweet book mark Seema
Congrats on your new blog hope to see more of your fabulous creations xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely bookmark Seema.

greetings karin

Dawn said...

Great bookmark Seema! I love that tassle! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab bookmark hun, love the colours and layout and the little book is brilliant
Lindsay xx

Fran said...

Fantastic tag, love it xx

Unknown said...

Nurse Larelle sent me over...and I'm so happy she did!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!! Cute bookmark!! Xo