Followers

Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

My first grand dies

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by here is my latest card that I have made. I am such a happy bunny because I got my very first grand dies and so couldn't resist using them straight away . Anyway here is what I came up with and I absolutely love it . Oh and i forgot to mention that I got a new butterfly folder from ebay as well . I used them both on this card 





 Everything on here is cut from my big shot except the ribbons of course he he
oh and here is a sneek peek of some flowers i have been making for my shop at http://www.seemacrafts.com/
many more colours too so keep an eye out for these .
thanks for stopping by please follow me and i will do the same . I also have a competition  . Thank you much love
I would like to enter this into the following ......

anything goes http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_23.html?spref=fb

12 comments:

sam said...

Seema love the card and your flowers are great xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, the flowers are so pretty I'm sure they will be a big success.

Sylv xx

Linda Simpson said...

Your card is gorgeous Seema! I do love your flowers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Amanda xx said...

Gorgeous make xxx

Marie Richardson said...

See a this is fab I love it,also them flowers are gorgeous Hun
Hugs
Marie
Xxxx

Barbara Bruder said...

What a lovely card!!! Great use of those new dies you got!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara {personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning detail! Love the beautiful embossing on it. Cheers, Holley

Kate M said...

Absolutely stunning card , and I adore your flowers - will have a look at your shop later.
xx
PS - am following.

Natasha said...

Stunning sweetie, love the colours and great design. Those wee flowers are just too cute. Hugs xNx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Seema & ths flowers are stunning sweetie!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sheila said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

Linda Simpson said...

Back with my DT hat on Seema, thank you for joining us over at Imagination Crafts for our Butterfly Challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxx
Imagination Craft Blog Owner