Followers

Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

My red card

Yesterday I was feeling very ill . I had no energy so I went to my craft room to try and fight it and this is what I made.



I used one of my new grand dies that a very good friend sold to me (really cheaply I might add) and then layered it with card stock from my stash cut out some more layers from another set of dies , embossed one of them ,used some jean flowers from my stash. Stamped a sentiment and added a stamp of a lady bird, which i coloured using my copics and walla here is the result . I hope you like it . Thanks for stopping by  . 
Much love and hugs 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges......

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hope you are feeling better today ... such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Cumbrianlass said...

A very pretty card, Seema.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Marie Richardson said...

Lovely card seema well done you creating that even when you where poorly
Good luck with the challenges
Hugs
Marie
Xxx

Scrappin Mama said...

Beautiful card Seema!! Hope you feel better. Hope you feel better soon.. Thanks for joining us at Fat-Tastic Tuesday challenges..
Hugs
LisaO-DT