Followers

Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

second christmas card

Oh dear I think I am addicted to making Christmas cards . Lol. I made this one by cutting out bunting to look like icicles and used my copic markers to edge it in blue . I then put white fine glitter on and stamped the letters on each flag. I used a lovely blue paper that I got in a swap over on our face book group The friendly crafters, and I stamped some snow on added glitter to the snow and this is the finished card 

Thank you for stopping by i always love to read your comments, lots of love and hugs.
 i would like to enter this into the following :

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love the card and the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Jellypark Friends for our sentiment challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia

Berry said...

very pretty thanks for playing at C2CU hugs Rebekah xx